<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

SPENDING #2 (I was in a hurry to get to my 10:00 Ludovico Technique session.)

Breakfast at the Office Grill.

There's a special today: Egg and cheese on a muffin, 16 oz. coffee: $2.50.

Me: "I'll have the special"
Grill Man: "Do you want that on a muffin?"
Me: "Yes."
Grill Man: "Do you want that on an english muffin?"
Me: "Yes."

Thinking the matter settled, I go get my coffee. Back at the grill, I see Grill Man slicing a big fat roll.

Grill Man: "Do you want that on a roll?"
Me: "OK, then."

I take my egg and cheese on a roll and my coffee and get in line to pay.

Cashier: "That's $3.78"
Me: "I thought that special was $2.50"
Cashier: "That's not the special. The special is on a muffin."


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?