<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 14, 2003

OUT AND ABOUT #3

I ran into Big Fat Obnoxious Guy (Standard Version) at a neighborhood picnic last week. Here’s what he had to say:

After introductions.

BFOG: “Take a look at this picture of my son. He’s at the University of Delaware. A Blue Hen. Made all A’s and B’s his last semester.”

Pre Meal Conversation.

BFOG: “Want me to fire up the grill?

BFOG: “Want me to start grilling?”

BFOG: “Let me start those burgers.”

BFOG: “Anybody getting hungry?”

BFOG: “Seriously, I’ll get started on cooking right away.”

The grill is fired up.

BFOG: “Look at all you just sitting around while I’m slaving over a hot grill. And it’s not even my house. Haw Haw.”

Dinner Hour.

BFOG: “Guess what Disney spends on those fireworks every night? A million dollars. It's true. Well, that's including that laser show they do too. One million dollars. Every night."

After Dinner Reflections.

BFOG: “I say, they’re gonna drink anyway. Better he comes to me than to some stranger. I’ll buy him the beer; he knows that. Just give me the car keys, I say. Then you can do what you want.”

After Dessert.

BFOG: “Wow, that kiwi lime pie was too much. I guess my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Ha Ha.”

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?