<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 15, 2003

I WONDER WHAT ENRON'S SELLING FOR THESE DAYS

(He who laughs last, laughs last.)

I was on the elevator at work when three of the big supervisors got on. I tried to avoid any stupefying pleasantries and stilted conversation by giving a quick noncommital nod and returning to my magazine, but it was not to be.

"What are you reading there?" one asked.
I held up a copy of the magazine (Forbes) to show him. "I'm trying to work on some investment strategies," I said.

All three of them burst out laughing.

So, apparently, yes, I'm a heck of a funny guy. I'd be doing stand-up in the comedy clubs right now if they had a good dental plan.


"I don't have to be here ya'know. I could be basking in the sun down in Florida." - Handsome Dick Manitoba

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?