<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

TRIFECTA, CONT.

I heard the phone ringing as I walked into the house.

"It's a man," T1 said. "He wants to talk to you."

"It's me," Jurvoz said.

"Your call is important to me," I said. "How can I help you?"

"You think you're a lot funnier than you really are," Jurvoz said. "Now, listen, did you hear about that new restaurant in CollegeTown? All they serve is tapas. It's a tapas restaurant."

"Sounds great," I said. "Maybe we should go there sometime."

"I've got a better idea," Jurvoz said.

"Really?" I asked. "What is that?"

"We should have our own tapas party." Jurvoz said. "You can go online and get the menu from the restaurant. Then figure out the ingredients and buy what we need. I'll do all the cooking."

"I would do it," I said. "But you know LZ. She's allegic."

"You can't be allergic to tapas" Jurvoz said. "It's impossible."

"Just looking at them, she blows right up, gets all red, can't catch her breath. It's terrible"

"Not from tapas," Jurvoz said. "You must be thinking of something else."

"Oh, I know what I'm of thinking of," I said. "And she's very allergic."

"Maybe another cookout," Jurvoz said. "An off-season bash would be good."

"I'll have to get back to you on that," I said. "My grill is in the shop."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Call the kids," I told LZ. "I've got an idea for where we should go tonight."














Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?