<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


AT THE CANTINA

"Can I get you something to drink while you're looking at the menu?" the waitress demands.

"What do you have on tap?" I counter.

"We don't have any Bud Light," she blurts.

"That's OK," I iterate. "What do you have?"

"We have Dos Equus," she announces.

That's fine by me, I muse. I look up to order the Dos Equus.

"And we have Yin Ling," she carefully enunciates.

"That settles it," I declare. "I'll have a Yuengling."

"And I'll have an iced tea," LZ interposes.

"That sure tastes like a Dos Equus," I advance, after tasting my beer.

"Are you sure?" LZ insinuates.

"I'm sure it tastes like a Dos Equus," I equivocate. "I'll find out later."

"Would you like another beer?" the waitress suggests at the appropriate moment.

"I would," I agree.

"Dos Equus, right?" she hesitates.

"Yuengling," I correct.

"Right," she nods. "Yin Ling it is."

"She's going to bring me another Dos Equus," I prognosticate.

"You're right," LZ concedes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?