<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

LORD OF THE FUNGI

"I joined a club at school," T2 said.

"Really," I said. "I didn't know they had clubs in 1st grade."

"This one is at recess only," she said. "It's called the Popular Club."

"Who made up the name?" I asked.

"Samantha and Sabrina made it up and they asked me Tiffany to join," T2 said.

"Listen," I said. "I'm glad you're having fun, but there shouldn't be any meanness involved."

She furrowed her brow.

"I hope Samantha and Sabrina aren't just having a club so they can decide who's popular and who's not," I explained. "Can anyone join?"

"Yes," T2 said. "Anyone can join, but we are the only ones who want to."

Then, proving her point, she walked over to her sister. "Do you want to join the Popular Club?"

"No thanks," T1 said. "I can't. I'm in charge of the Mushroom People."

"What was that?" I asked.

"The bus is coming," T1 said.

"Bye" they yelled. They ran down the driveway.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?